Friday 3 May 2013

Two tests or one?


I have read many Irish students travel to the UK to take their GAMSAT exam. I am wondering if I should try for the exam this coming Sept (scary!).

My fear would be that I will not be ready to take my exam that soon. But it would be good practice, and if I could do well in it, I would be able to relax and focus fully on my final year as an undergrad.

I found this very useful post about the lenght of time needed to prepare for the GAMSAT.

http://gamsatpreparation.blogspot.ca/2012/12/the-gold-standard-gamsat-study-schedule.html

Generally they say from 3-6 months.

I'm getting slightly nervous at the prospect of taking this so soon but it's something I need to consider.

I'm on the search for prep materials. I was looking into the Gold Standard but it costs a fortune and has not necessarily gotten great reviews.

Perhaps there is something better out there?

Off I go to do my research!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment