Monday 6 May 2013

Emotional Stress Day Monday!


Afternoon!

I started off my day with romantic stress. A sort of break up if you will and I lost someone whom I care about a great deal. Definately not a good way to start the day.

I felt that I needed to limit the amount to influence from my private life on my career goals. In other words I needed to prioritise. I'm sure I come across to others as cold hearted at times, but I must keep my focus in tact.

It got me thinking though...I'm still quite upset and it's distracting me from study for my exams. Imagine what it will be like in med school! You can't pause for a minute to cry or sigh over anything. You have to push and get through it. Push it away and get practical, which is what I'm trying to do.

I think I have let my emotional life get in the way of my studies a great deal in the past, and I just can't let myself do that any more. I don't have the time to be depressed or sad!

Happy I can do though! :)

I'm trying to catch myself when I say or do something negative. Ha I never realised how much of a moan I am!

This change could take a while!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment