Sunday 29 May 2016

2 years later!




How strange that exactly two years to the day, since my last post here, I decide to log on and revive this blog.

I finished my Undergraduate coming out with a first class honours, and am currently completing a Masters in a professional area which is not directly related to health or medicine. I thought I could make a decent career out of it.

But once I gave up on the idea of following through with completing my goal of sitting GAMSAT, which had been a personal goal for a very long time, I felt sort of dead, like I had let myself down. Then when I had the idea that I could finally study for the GAMSAT again, now that my course is winding down, I felt a YAY break out on the inside me! :)

I want to sit in this coming March. I must be crazy...


No comments:

Post a Comment